UPSC CSE Admit Card 2021 realeased
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for Preliminary Examination 2021. Candidates need to e-admit card along with original identity card that is mentioned in the admit card. It’s mandatory to carry the e-admit card and original identity card without which the entry is not allowed.
Wearing of mask/face shield is compulsory for candidates appearing in the exam.
Know how to download UPSC Admit Card 2021
- Step 1: Visit the Official website i.e. https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Step 2: On homepage click on Admit Cards.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to new Admit Card page sections.
- Step 4: select the type of exam i.e. “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Step 5: You will be redirected to https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/index.php
- Step 6: Click on Download and then you will be redirected to https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_csp_2021/
- Step 7: Now to download E-Admit card click on click here.
- Step 8: At bottom Click Yes to question ‘Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of Important Instructions’.
- Step 9: Enter your UPSC Civil Services 2021 Roll number or by Registration Id along with other details like DOB to download your admit card.
- Step 10: Take a printout of your E-Admit card and take it along with while appearing to examination.